I’m in love with written words! I started writing when I was about 15 and as my personality evolved, so has my writing (read more about this journey here). But who am I?
- I have a short attention span and a long list of great ideas
- I was born in Hungary in 1986 and was given the name Timi Orosz (short for Timea).
- I moved to England in 2004 and relocated once more to Malta in 2014 and started my 2019 in Sri Lanka.
- I strongly feel about equal rights and empowering women while respecting men.
- I love tattoos.
- I believe in kindness.
- I’m terrified of butterflies. Really!
- I am not religious but I am open minded and spiritual.
- Intelligent conversations, no-bullshit-honesty and a life-loving attitude are the common things among my friends.
- When I embarrass myself, I laugh. This happens a lot.
- The feeling of something new, something challenging excites me.
- Boredom and routines make me frown.
- I can’t say no to chocolate cake